Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Blog #1

Hello, dear readers.

This week was rather busy week for me, and so I did not have the time to write and edit my poems as I would have liked. I also scrapped the entire "haiku Friday" aspect, but I will probably bring it back later if I get the knack for dealing with my life's schedule and setting aside time for creativity.

That being said, I do have one poem I've been working on that I am quite proud of, and hopefully it will be up next week. Plus, I had some ideas that were just too rough to post today, but they will probably appear later on. What I'm posting today might even be edited and re-posted later, but I wanted to get some things up, so I wouldn't break my habit. Its not my best work, but its something.

So, I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment